1410 LPGA Blvd. 132
Job ID: 18163
Specialty: Family Practice
Primary Care group in Daytona Beach is seeking Full or Part-time MD or DO in Primary Care or Internal Medicine to treat patients with acute, chronic illness, disability evaluation, & preventative in a primary care group practice utilizing certified Electronic Medical Record (EMR).
- Monday- Friday. No weekends.
- On-call rotation 1 week out of the month.
- Full-Time will see average of 32 patients daily, Part-Time will see average 16 patients daily.
- Salary range depending on experience (FT -$140, 000 -$180, 000), PT $75, 000 - $90, 000)
- Spanish speaking preferred but, not required.
- Management of acute and chronic illnesses
- Well baby/Well child exams
- School Physicals
- Immunizations for pediatrics and adults
- Hearing and vision screening
- Adult physicals
- Well Woman exams
- Minor office surgical procedures (laceration repair, skin biopsies, wart removal, I & D (incision & drainage, etc.)
- On site blood drawing
- Medicare Annual Wellness