Job Number: 5831
Provide outpatient and Inpatient care at one new adult behavioral health hospital. Includes a 14-bed closed unit and two eight-bed open units for a total of 30 beds to serve patients on an inpatient basis.
Area' s economy is booming; over 5, 000 new jobs added to the community in the last five years. Charming town with Southern architecture, good food, a friendly atmosphere. Strong public, private, parochial and magnet schools. Elegant antebellum homes as well as beautiful new subdivisions available. Community located on river for water sports and fishing. Beautiful golf courses; PGA golf courses within minutes. SEC sporting events with minutes. This area of Mississippi is located 100 west of Birmingham, AL; 150 miles north of Jackson, Mississippi and 150 miles south of Memphis, Tennessee.
- Call: 1: 3; NP and/ or Counselor takes disposition of patient then calls the on-call physician
- 100+ Referring physicians; 150, 000 Draw Area
- HPSA – underserved area by the federal guidelines.
- Salary is based on MGMA Southeastern Average & experience.
- Stipend during residency available as well as student loan assistance.
- Great Benefits; 5 CME days $5, 000; Paid vacation days; Loan repayment and monthly stipend available·
J1 and H1B Sponsorship is available – We will pay up to $20K for the process; We have an expert legal team to assist and who is familiar with the process.