9733 Healthyway Drive
Specialty: Pulmonary Critical Care
Job Number: 18738
Critical Care/ Intensivist
- Candidates must be BC/BE in Pulm/CC because they will do pulmonary consults on the floor. There’ s no outpatient pulm practice.
- SCHEDULE: 7a-6p, block schedule of 7on/7off
- COMP: $142/hour. During their 7” on” weeks, they take call in the evenings. Night call $325 (is this correct? YES). Bonus potential: $15k/year. Compensation potential for CC: $360k-$370k
- Bonus structure for both specialties is based on quality and wRVU (Maryland started HCIP)
- 1 Pulm/CC physician working there currently. They are supplementing with locums until they find a good fit.
- Hospital has 6 ICU beds and 2 step-down beds
- Intensivists use a tele-med program. Currently it’ s eCare but will change soon.
- Hospital’ s EMR is Allscripts
- Health benefits, CME $5, 000, NO vacation package and no set time off for CME, $1, 500 licensing
- American trained/US Carib. Med school preferred; IMG/FMG may be considered (must be a good fit)
- No visas candidates
- BC/BE – eligible with intent to certify
- For CC: Need someone now. Will consider 2019s ONLY if they are exceptional and have ties to the MD Shore.