Excellent opportunity for a BE/BC fellowship trained Pulmonology / Critical Care physician to join a hospital affiliated practice. Open to Pulmonologists with or without Critical Care or Sleep training. The group would cover the hospital on a Monday-Friday basis. The position would include a combination of an outpatient pulmonary care practice and inpatient consults and procedures. However, there are no call or weekend requirements with this position.
Medical center has an Advanced ICU Care program in place for backup and assistance with call coverage that is affiliated with Medical University of South Carolina (MUSC). The facility also has a 24/7 Hospitalist Program that will assist with critical care patients. There is also an opportunity to practice Sleep Medicine and there are Medical Directorship opportunities available.
There is an excellent and highly competitive recruitment package includes:
• Competitive Salary with Incentive Bonus
• Sign-On Bonus
• Relocation Assistance
• Medical Directorship Opportunities Available
• CME Allowance
• 35 minutes major regional airport, 90 minutes to Charlotte International airport
• Approximately 1 ½ hours to Myrtle Beach, SC and Charlotte, NC; and less than 2 ½ hours to Charleston SC.
• Affordable housing
• Great supportive community with good public and private schools