Specialty: Pulmonary Critical Care
Job Number: 19663
Medical Center in Tucson, Arizona is seeking a BE/BC Pulmonary Critical Care physician to join a single-specialty group. An interest in sleep medicine and pulmonary hypertension is also preferred. The location is equipped with a sleep lab and PFT lab.
- Six providers with rotating call coverage
- Office Space is Available - Approximately 4, 000 square feet, expanding to approximately 6, 000 square feet in December 2018
- Partnership Track is available in two years
Comprehensive Recruitment Package May Include:
- Competitive wage structure including base salary plus productivity bonus
- Annual CME allowance
- Potential commencement bonus
- Potential debt repayment assistance
Located within Pima County, which is home to approximately one million residents. Tucson is the second largest city in the state and is growing at a very attractive rate.