Job ID: 15510
Specialty: Pulmonary Critical Care
Job #15510 | Pulmonary Critical Care Physician Opportunity in Marquette, MI
Seeking a BE/BC Pulmonary/Critical Care or a Pulmonary only physician due to consistent growth and community demand. Pulmonary function testing is performed in the clinic, and there is a fully equipped pulmonary lab at the hospital nearby.
- Call will be 1: 4.
- This practice is a blend of inpatient/outpatient volume
- Physician can perform Sleep studies, if desired.
- Excellent salary with wRVU bonuses is available along with sign on bonus, relocation assistance, CME and more.
- Student loan repayment options
- 300 bed level 2 trauma center
- Cover whole Upper Peninsula
Residents of the City of Marquette have long appreciated their community’ s abundant natural beauty, unique climate and the high quality of life that is enjoyed here. The City of Marquette is located in the central region of Michigan’ s Upper Peninsula. With a population of 21, 335, it is the UP’ s largest community. In addition to being a population center, it serves as the regional center for education, healthcare, recreation and retail offering amazing arts and culture opportunities, stellar schools. Marquette also is the home of Northern Michigan University, housing the nation’ s only Olympic Education Center.