Seeking physician to provide all facets of general diagnostic radiology, mammography, nuclear medicine (including cardiac), CT, MRI, DEXA, Spine, Musculoskeletal work. Seeking Fellowship Trained Physician to do MSK, Body, or Interventionalist (with or without vascular) to join a well-respected private group in the community. The group reads for two hospitals and an outpatient clinic. The call is shared every other week and the group utilizes a Night Hawk service. Expected load is between 75-100 reads per day.
Experience performing limited interventional procedures such as image guided biopsies, myelograms, arthrograms is desired but not required. Proficient in interpreting all cross-sectional modalities such as CTA, MRA, and ultrasound.
• Procedures Required: Paracentesis, Thoracentesis, Pic lines, Drains, Biopsies, and basic IRR procedures.
• Procedures not required but welcomed: Pain Management, ESI, Kyphoplasty
Position offers competitive compensation plus a comprehensive benefits package. Partnership opportunity. Student loan forgiveness negotiable.
• 35 minutes major regional airport, 90 minutes to Charlotte International airport
• Approximately 1 ½ hours to Myrtle Beach, SC and Charlotte, NC; and less than 2 ½ hours to Charleston SC.
• Affordable housing
• Great supportive community with good public and private schools