Specialty: Occupational Medicine
Job Number: 18271
As a Physician, you' ll have the opportunity to serve our nation' s Veterans with the same high level of care they have shown while serving our country. We are seeking healthcare professionals who are driven and committed to ensure the health and wellbeing of these selfless men and women.
- Office hours are 8 to 5, weekdays only
- Examine the patient/client and determine the best course of action while documenting in our paperless health program – The VA’ s VISTA/CPRS electronic patient record system.
- Develop and implement patient management plans, communicating with Patient Aligned Care Team to ensure appropriate standards of care.
- Partner with the Center Medical Director to discuss patient outcomes, policies, procedures, and records.
- Completes all clinical reminders to keep each patient up to date in the system.
- Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathic Medicine Degree
- Board certified in family practice or internal medicine
- 1 year of clinical medical practice
- Valid, unrestricted license in the state of desired employment
- Current certification in Basic Cardiac Life Support (Must be Renewed Annually)
- Current, unrestricted Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) registration
- Excellent computer skills, including EMR
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- CME Allowance/Time
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program