Job ID: 18155
- BC Rheumatologist needed in New Haven area
- Examine, obtain medical history and treat acute and chronic illnesses.
- Treats autoimmune diseases, musculoskeletal pain disorders and osteoporosis.
- Order, perform and interpret diagnostic tests.
- Create treatment plans, and involve patients and family members in those plans.
- Initiate appropriate specialty referrals.
- Collaborate on improvement in care delivery and service with management, other physicians and staff.
- Work with care team to close care gaps and improve quality measures.
- Participate in Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) and Accountable Care Organization (ACO) initiatives.
- Work with practice management to ensure compliance with billing and coding requirements.
- Provide on call coverage within the primary care group.
- Competitive salary plus bonus based on productivity
- Potential signing bonus and relocation
- Generous time off including vacation, holidays, sick time and CME
- Benefits include medical, vision, dental (including orthodontia), 401k with employer match and CME allowance.
- H-1B and greencard applicant sponsorship
- The community has close to 20, 000 residents and is just over an hour from Manhattan and 45 minutes to Hartford. The area is rich in history and has a charming downtown area. There are several parks and rivers locally and many entertainment options.