Seeking a Board Eligible/Certified Rheumatologist. Specific details on the position include:
* Total Compensation will exceed $325, 000 at national MGMA median RVU production level. Compensation consists of base pay of $160, 000 + production pay based on Relative Value Unit (RVU) production
* $250, 000 Two-year salary guarantee
* $65 thousand sign on bonus
* $5 thousand for CME expenses and 10 paid days for CME education
* Full reimbursement for Board Certification, State Licensure, and Hospital Credentialing
* 28 paid vacation days per year, increasing with seniority
* Generous benefits include health, dental, life ins. and a Fidelity 401k plan
* Professional Liability Insurance – “ occurrence coverage” insurance which does not require tail insurance upon termination of contract
* Hospital affiliated multi-specialty group with over 60 providers whose specialties include critical care, hospital medicine, pediatrics, family practice, urgent care, OB/GYN, internal medicine, cardiology, vascular surgery, sleep medicine, diabetes, dermatology, and general surgery. A great group of physicians, many whom have been with the group for over 20 years.
* Fairbanks is Alaska’ s second largest city with a total service area population over 100, 000. A university community with strong arts, music and culture, good schools and unlimited access to wilderness and adventure.