250-bed facility located in Southern California, mid-way between Los Angeles and Palm Springs.
- ACLS and current CA license required
- CPOE and P-DOC available under Meditech
- Nocturnists are required to do procedures mainly Central lines placement.
- ICU is a 12- bed Medical/Surgical unit composed of private rooms
- After 7 pm, the ICU is covered by the Hospitalist Nocturnist
- Medical Director available 24 hours per day, 7days per week for both clinical and administrative matters.
- Code Blues are covered by the ED physicians
- There are 2 nocturnists at night. Each admits between 4-8 patients every night. Out of these patients there are 1-4 ICU admissions (this is per night, not per physician)
- Cover 12 bed ICU. Provide cross coverage for the in-patient service.
- Nocturnists DO NOT ‘ round’ on patients, only the day hospitalist do.
- Nocturnists need to be proficient in ICU care, Central line placement and Vent management.
-Full benefits that include health and dental insurance, vacation, 10 sick days, $2, 000 CME allowance plus time off, disability insurance, 401k, paid license and DEA, medical society dues and more
-Los Angeles is only an hour away
?-Minutes from the San Bernardino Mountains, which offer skiing, hiking, biking…