Full-time faculty position to serve as the Medical Director for the Center of Telepsychiatry and e-Behavioral Health (CTeBH). Candidate will provide services located in the outpatient clinic.
The current network includes 71 hospitals. With the enormous growth of the center and the need across the state to provide these services it has become apparent that a Medical Director is needed. On the administrative side, the Medical Director will serve as the Chief Clinical Officer (CCO) for the Center and NC-STeP (NC Statewide Telepsychiatry Program).
Job Highlights include:
· This person will be responsible for developing initiatives to expand the program footprint, oversee outcomes monitoring system, improve outcomes, oversee a peer-review program, and integrate with community based providers; as well as identifies and implements evidenced based practices.
· The Medical Director will also spend about 60% of his/her time providing clinical service. The position emphasizes a leadership role and an active engagement in clinical, educational, and scholarly activities
· Requirements include MD or equivalent degree from an appropriately accredited institution, completion of accredited residency training, and board certification in psychiatry.
· Experience and demonstrated track record in psychiatric administration and in providing Telepsychiatry services.
· Work with growing, multi-disciplinary, and collegial department
· Newly expanded 22, 000 sq. ft. outpatient facility
· Salary and academic rank (tenure track or fixed term) commensurate with experience and academic background
Located in the heart of Eastern NC with a population over 90, 220, this is an ideal, family-oriented community that caters to outdoor enthusiasts and sportsmen. 45 miles from I-95 and just over an hour from Raleigh, the Outer Banks, Oriental (the sailing capital of NC) and the Atlantic Ocean.
CME Days & Reimbursement
Malpractice (with tail)