Multi-specialty physician practice with four (4) primary care locations The practice includes physicians specializing in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Ophthalmology, OB-GYN, as well as nurse practitioners and physician assistants.
This location has two (2) physicians; and two extenders. Seeking someone to see all ages and practice traditional medicine. Must be BC or BE.
- Office hours are 8: 00 am-5: 00 pm.
Physician will make rounds at medical center, if needed, starting at 7: 30 or 8: 00 am and have their first patients scheduled at 9: 00/9: 30 am. Each physician has a four (4) ½ day work week. Each physician works one (1) weekend every 6 weeks on a ½ day shift.
- Each physician has one (1) designated nurse with two (2) additional nurses that the physicians share. Physician will have an office and 3 rooms. Practice has on-site cardiovascular testing and on-site lab, as well as nuclear imaging and ultrasound.
- Call every 6th night and every 6th weekend
- See approx 25 patients per day
- Procedures welcome
The base salary is negotiable, based upon experience and skill set. Potential for quarterly bonuses based on collections. Partnership potential exists. Student loan forgiveness negotiable.
• CME allowance and 5 days per year
• Malpractice paid in full by the group
• Health insurance
• 401k – Profit Sharing average of +8% of base salary and payroll contributions of up to $15, 000 with match of $.50 per dollar up to 6%.
• Life Insurance
• Short-term/Long-term Disability
Dynamic, modern subspecialists
Someone that loves hospital work
Quick ramp up time
Someone who likes living in a rural community 30 minutes from Columbia