- Healthcare system seeking an adult transplant nephrologist
- Expanding Adult Kidney Transplantation Program
- Focus on transplant nephrology services, including evaluation of kidney and donor candidates; inpatient and outpatient care of solid organ transplant recipients with acute and chronic kidney and injury; and general outpatient nephrology needs.
- Participate in quality and selection committees as well as assume the role of a key member of the multidisciplinary transplant team in collaboration with transplant surgeons, physicians, administrators, coordinators, and support staff.
- Primary importance will be given to the development of our outreach and living donor programs.
- Must be BE/BC in Internal Medicine and Nephrology and must have completed an AST-ASN accredited Transplant Nephrology Fellowship by date of hire.
With federal approval from UNOS (United Network for Organ Sharing), we recently launched an adult and pediatric kidney transplant program. The Institute established a living donor kidney recovery component, including open and laparoscopic nephrectomies. The kidney programs offer cadaveric, pediatric and living donor kidney transplants.
- Full-time employed position
- Competitive benefits and a compensation package that is commensurate with training and experience.
?- Professional malpractice and medical liability are covered under sovereign immunity.
Florida has no income tax. South Florida offers endless recreational, athletic, shopping, educational, and cultural amenities.