15689 Southern Blvd #101
Specialty: Urgent Care
Job Number: 18319
To provide high quality healthcare to patients. To assist in directing staff in the support of care of patients. To assist in the efficient operations of the center.
- Primary Responsibilities (including, but not limited to)
- Provide high quality patient care, maintaining a caring, compassionate, positive and pleasant attitude towards patients and staff.
- Provide high quality patient care to patients of all ages: Pediatric, adult, and geriatric.
- Order laboratory tests and X-Rays, as needed.
- Prescribe appropriate medications to patient, when needed.
- Ability to manage the various facets of supervising, during your shift, the operations of a busy medical practice – ensure proper follow-up, chart review, protocols being followed by staff.
- Follow center policy, procedures and medical protocols. Ensure that patient charts are documented properly.
- Participate in Occupational Health, Travel Medicine, and Immigration Physicals
- Actively participate in marketing the center. Represent the center to the community.
- Supervise Medical Assistants, Nurses, Paramedics, and X-Ray Technologists during your shift.
- Medical Skills
- Medical history and physical. EKG interpretation.
- X-Ray interpretation.
- Laboratory results interpretation.
- Sutures and minor surgical procedures. Fracture reduction. Casting & Splinting.
- Caring, compassionate and positive individual.
- Board Certified – ER, FP, or IM (with 1 year ER/UC experience). Effective communicator with staff, patients and family.
- Professional appearance and attitude.
- Active and current medical licensure in the State of Florida.
- Active and current DEA number and state controlled substance certificate, as needed.
- Able to multi-task and work independently.
Number of shifts per month: 11-15 (12 hour shifts M-F and 9 hour shifts S & S)Pay: $90 - $95 / hour Physicians.