Specialty: Urgent Care
Job Number: 20711
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are seeking an experienced Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine physician to join our team. Physician will work in a busy, established practice located within a multi-specialty clinic.
WHAT WE NEED:
Ideal candidate will have urgent care or emergency room past or present experience, excellent diagnostic skills with strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will be a quick thinker, with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Provider will display exceptional interpersonal skills while working collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
WHO WE ARE:
- Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8: 00 a.m. – 6: 00 p.m. & Sunday 10: 00 a.m. – 6: 00 p.m.
- Average outpatient volume: 35 - 40 patients per day
- Common Diagnoses:
- Extremity injuries
Our network includes over 1, 000 physicians and advanced practice providers.
Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence. Franciscan Health takes pride in providing compassionate, comprehensive care for our patients and the communities we serve.
WHAT WE OFFER:
We strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
WHERE WE LIVE:
Located thirty minutes southeast of downtown Chicago. The cities are part of the Chicago metropolitan area, while still maintaining a rural and suburban feel. Situated along the south shore of Lake Michigan, the cities offer many opportunities to enjoy the beach, sand dunes, and many outdoor activities. Our community offers an affordable cost of living, excellent school options including private and public schools, and a diverse employment base with a strong commercially-insured base of employees.
- Lake Michigan
- Indiana Dunes
- Lost Marsh Environmental Recreation Area which includes 330 acre championship golf course, and nature preserve
- Year-Round Festivals and Area Events
- Towle Theater
- Horseshoe Casino
- The region offers shopping at enclosed shopping malls, an outdoor discount outlet center and miles and miles of popular chain stores in shopping plazas
- Among the South Shore' s agri-tourism opportunities are wineries, dairies, restaurants, U-pick orchards/farms, pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and farmers' markets
WHAT WE' RE LOOKING FOR
0-1 Years Experience
License(s): Physician License
Travel: Never or Rarely