Seeking board eligible or board certified Urologist-
A beautiful coastal location nestled in the heart of the Outer Banks, offers excellent schools, access to world-class fishing, water sports, outdoor activities, fine dining, and a relaxed quality of life. With a permanent population of 35, 000 this area offers small town living with the luxuries of a resort community.
· Hospital employed position
· Established referral network
· Strong inpatient and outpatient support
· Newly built operating room and updated equipment
· Competitive compensation and benefit packages
· CME Allowance
A full service critical access hospital offering a wide range of inpatient and outpatient services. The hospital opened in March 2002 and is one of the newest hospitals in eastern North Carolina. The hospital is designed to meet the needs of our coastal community, whose year-round population of approximately 35, 000 swells to about 350, 000 in the summer season.