Job Number: 17310
Urologist needed for an employed opportunity in growing community just outside Salt Lake City, Utah!
A modern, 44-bed facility is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Urologist. New grads and practicing physicians are welcome to apply. Office space is available in a Medical Office Building next to the hospital. Block schedule available.
Just an easy 30-minute drive from downtown Salt Lake City, and only 45 minutes to an hour from numerous resorts in world-famous Park City! An Olympic city, the Salt Lake area boasts some of the best skiing in the world, professional basketball, the Utah Symphony and internationally renowned Mormon Tabernacle Choir, along with world-class dining and entertainment. Top-tier universities (University of Utah and Brigham Young University— both located within an hour of Tooele) offer exciting sports as well as diverse cultural, educational and entertainment opportunities. Year round outdoor activities abound within an hour or two of Tooele.
• Excellent school system (12 grade schools, 3 junior highs, and 4 high schools)
• Numerous parks including an indoor aquatic center
• State-of-the-art racing facility for automobiles, motorcycles, off-road vehicles, and karts
• Master-plan community living available
• Easy access to NBA, top tier collegiate athletics
Benefits May Include:
- MGMA competitive salary with productivity incentives
- Full employee benefits
- Commencement and/or sign-on bonus
- Possible stipend for the remainder of training
- Student Loan Repayment assistance
- CME and more!
• Marketing, Relocation, CME and more!