Excellent opportunity for a Vascular Surgeon to join a thriving practice in Bay City, Michigan. A well-respected, employed practice with 21 providers and multiple locations throughout the region. Work in a collegial environment offering shared call and a daily clinic census of 25 patients. Qualified candidates will be board certified/eligible.
CAREER SATISFACTION BEGINS WITH:
• Shared call with PA support for inpatient rounding
• An excellent schedule including 2 clinic days and 2-3 OR days per week
(this includes 1 day per week caring for patients at satellite office in Bad Axe)
• A variety of procedures including Percutaneous Angiograms, AV Fistulas,
Endovascular Interventions, Peripheral Bypass, Venous Ablation,
carotid procedures and more!
• Offices conveniently located on the hospital campus with easy access to
• Full organization-wide integration of Cerner EMR that is currently in progress
Guaranteed income with a performance based bonus. Comprehensive benefits include CME funds, med mal insurance plus tail coverage, health/vision/dental insurances, relocation, license/DEA reimbursement and two investment options.