Wound Care Physician Opening:
Group has excellent opportunity for an energetic and talented physician to join the new Wound Care Center. This opportunity is open for a Wound Care Physician with HBO experience.
Board Certified or Board eligible
MD or DO
US Residency Trained
Specialty training: General Surgery, Emergency Medicine, Plastic Surgery, Infectious Dieses, Family Practice, Internal Medicine
Must be able to treat the entire body
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with wound care exposure for at least 5 years in their background
Wound Care Certification WCC is a plus
Salary offer is $160K - $200k plus RVU. (Details to be discussed with candidate)
Volumes - 10-15 new patients per month
25-30 patients per day
Our Wound Care physicians are responsible for building the business at the Center and managing physician referral relationships with our network of physicians.
EMR SYSTEM = EPIC and All Wound Intelicare
We provide comprehensive treatment for acute and chronic wounds across all patient care settings, from the latest advances in chronic wound treatment and prevention to clinical research and hyperbaric medicine.
Our services for our hospital clients include:
• State-of-the-art medical treatment to an ever expanding patient population
• New revenue stream for the hospital with low start-up costs
• Policies and procedures for both wound care and hyperbaric medicine
• Billing assistance
• Physician and staff training in basic wound care and hyperbaric services
• Development of a safety program and installation of a Safety Director