One General Street
Job Number: 29675
- We are looking for a board certified/board eligible internal medicine or family medicine trained physician to join our hospitalist team. Come join our hospital, and its dedicated staff with a busy emergency center awarded a Level 3 trauma center designation.
- Board certified/board eligible internal medicine or family medicine trained physician
- Collaboration and engagement with the interdisciplinary team
- Spanish language proficiency is a plus but not required
- Direct care and develop comprehensive treatments plans for adult hospitalized patients
- Communicate with patients and/or their designated healthcare advocate on progress and plans
- Ensure appropriate transfer of care when assigned hours of service end and upon patient discharge from the hospital
- Document daily involvement in patient care in the medical record and record charges appropriate to the level of service provided and documented
- Opportunity to participate in quality and process improvement projects as well as hospital committees, and Teaching
- Perform duties in a manner that complies with all applicable standards, rules, policies, and regulations of the hospital, Joint Commission, and applicable local, state, and federal regulations
- 7-on, 7-off model
- Meditech Expanse Electronic Medical Record system
- CME stipend
- Competitive total compensation package
- Tufts University Medical School Academic Appointments available
- Visa Candidates welcome to apply
- Opportunity to participate in the leadership Academy
- This is a full-time day position where the physician works a 7 on 7 off module.
- Hours are 7AM-7PM.
- Competitive Pay with Quality Bonus and RVU Bonus are an added incentive.