835 SE Bishop Blvd.
Job Number: 23551
Job #23551 Adult Hospitalist Opportunity - Pullman, Washington
- Adult Hospitalist practice
- Inpatient only
- Small community hospital
- 110-112 shifts per year
- 24 hour shifts with 10 hours in hospital and 14 hours (night) providing on call back up for in house Advanced Practice Provider
- Work load: Varies day to day
- Altruistic environment where physicians are respected
- Washington State University in Pullman, and the University of Idaho 8 miles away
- Educated community that honors and supports diversity
- Outstanding schools, safe and excellent place to live and raise a family
- Inland Northwest with diverse geography and outdoor activities
Compensation & Benefits
For more information about this great opportunity contact Noelle Koch at 561-509-5928 or Noelle@ihcrecruiting.com
- Salary: $229,000 per year
- Full benefit program including health insurance, dental insurance, retirement plan, CME stipend, disability insurance, malpractice insurance, etc.
- Relocation Assistance - Up to $10,000 reimbursement
- Sign-on Bonus - Not budgeted, but open to negotiation
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.