403 W. Cool Dr. STE 107
Job Number: 26678
- Neuropsychology practice in the Tucson area is currently seeking a licensed, full-time neuropsychologist.
- The selected candidate will join a group practice in an outpatient clinic in Arizona.
- The position involves outpatient neuropsychological assessment services to adult patients with a wide variety of known or suspected neurologic conditions.
- We are a generalist practice, with referrals coming from primary care, physical medicine and rehabilitation, neurology, neurosurgery, neuro-oncology, and other specialties.
- The ideal candidate has a Ph.D. or Psy.D. in clinical psychology from an APA-accredited graduate program, has completed a 2-year neuropsychology fellowship
- Board certified or Board eligible,
- Arizona state license to practice psychology.
- A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the selected candidate
- Tucson grew out of the dangers, opportunities and cultural crossings of the Old West. Today, that heritage shapes us without limiting who we are: a destination that hosts nearly 7 million visitors a year; a place known for outstanding hiking and outdoor adventures, rich cultural traditions, a vibrant arts scene, world-class golf and great dining; and a thriving desert home to more than 1 million residents. Tucson is also known worldwide for its culinary traditions and an amazing assortment of restaurants, including those that comprise The Best 23 Miles of Mexican Food - without a doubt the premier destination for Mexican Food in the entire U.S.
If interested, call Scott at 561-413-9455 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.