Job Number: 27529
- Academic affiliate of the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine, seeks an exceptional BC/BE General Adult Psychiatrist.
- The Department of Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences is interested in expanding the general adult psychiatry service and seek candidates with a strong interest and experience in geriatric psychiatry, ECT, community psychiatry, and consultation liaison psychiatry.
- Join a growing Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences Department that offers state-of-the-art treatment that includes more than 16 clinical services.
- Become a member of a 900 plus physician, a multispecialty group practice that includes more than 100 office locations with over 2,400 affiliated physicians.
- Academic appointment to the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine is available to qualified candidates.
- Provide quality patient care within a highly successful, expanding organization that invests in leadership training, and offers opportunities for clinical research including clinical informatics and personalized medicine.
- 32 clinic hours per week
- Inpatient coverage when the Inpatient Psychiatrist is out on PTO (subject to change)
- Epic EMR
- Board Eligible or Certified Psychiatry
- Competitive salary
- Full hospital based benefits package
- The windy city is the shores of Lake Michigan. With a population of 2.71 million, Chicago is the most populated city in Illinois and the third most populous city in the country. One of the top largest urban areas in the world, the Chicago metropolitan area is an excellent place to live. Attracting many young professionals and families to the city for its abundance of opportunities, Chicago is best known for its breathtaking architecture, loyal sports fans, and Chicago deep-dish pizzas and hotdogs.
- As part of the midwestern United States and the Great Lakes region, Chicago offers its residents the perfect transition to the hustle and bustle of city life through top amenities and reliable public transportation.