280 Ft. Sanders West Blvd.
Specialty: Surgery - Oncology
Job Number: 21335
Job #21335 - BC/BE Fellowship trained Surgical Oncologist Physician– Knoxville, TN
- Seeking a fellowship trained Surgical Oncologist
- Our thirty physicians comprise the area’ s largest private, independent surgical group, providing services at four of the area’ s five hospitals.
- Joining an existing and well? established surgical oncology practice
- Surgical opportunities include pancreas, hepatobiliary, endocrine, colorectal, breast, melanoma and sarcoma
- Supported by a full? time surgicalist program reducing call burden and clinic interruptions
- Multiple tumor conferences each month across the system
- Competitive salary, partnership track, group health, dental, life, disability and retirement benefits
- Annual CME allowance, relocation package
- Growth and leadership opportunities
We value the independent practice of medicine and believe that the independent practice model provides patients with the highest quality of care. Independent practice provides physicians the freedom to practice giving patients the widest range of healthcare options.
Located in beautiful east Tennessee just minutes from the Smoky Mountains and with easy access to numerous deep? water lakes and a mild climate offering all four seasons. Cultural amenities include Broadway and regional theater companies, symphony, orchestra, multiple music venues, Tennessee’ s flagship university and the related nationally ranked sports programs. Knoxville maintains a strong economic base across multiple industries, including automotive, healthcare, government, education and technology with an MSA of over one million residents. We are only 3 hours from the major metropolitan hubs of Nashville and Atlanta.
If interested contact Noelle at 561-509-5928