280 Ft. Sanders West Blvd.
Specialty: Surgery - General
Job Number: 21336
Job # 21336 - BC/BE General Surgery Physician Opportunity– Knoxville, TN
- Seeking a BC/BE General Surgeon
- Successful candidate will have completed an additional MIS or similar fellowship
- Our thirty physicians comprise the area’ s largest private, independent surgical group, providing services at four of the area’ s five hospitals.
- Joining an existing and well? established multi? specialty surgical practice
- Surgical opportunities include a wide variety of general, robotic and minimally invasive cases including breast, colo? rectal, gall bladder, stomach, nissen, hernia and endocrine surgery.
- Supported by a full? time surgicalist program reducing call burden and clinic interruptions.
- No weekday call. Night and weekend call rotates 1 in 5.
- Competitive salary, partnership track, group health, dental, life, disability and retirement benefits
- Annual CME allowance, relocation package
- Growth and leadership opportunities
We value the independent practice of medicine and believe that the independent practice model provides patients with the highest quality of care. Independent practice provides physicians the freedom to practice giving patients the widest range of healthcare options.
Located in beautiful east Tennessee just minutes from the Smoky Mountains and with easy access to numerous deep? water lakes and a mild climate offering all four seasons. Cultural amenities include Broadway and regional theater companies, symphony, orchestra, multiple music venues, Tennessee’ s flagship university and the related nationally ranked sports programs. Knoxville maintains a strong economic base across multiple industries, including automotive, healthcare, government, education and technology with an MSA of over one million residents. We are only 3 hours from the major metropolitan hubs of Nashville and Atlanta.
If interested contact Noelle at 561-509-5928