4510 Tuscarawas St W
Job Number: 25664
- Immediate opening for a part time, Contract Physician
- Primary Center Medical Director for plasma donor center
- Just 4 hours per week; can be all at once or multiple visits
- Must be a board certified Pathologist (Anatomical or Clinical)
- Must be local / able to commute to the location
- Very low-stress position for supplemental income
- Ensure donor suitability, product integrity, and the continued good health of donors through compliance with FDA regulations and our Donor Center SOP.
- You will not be seeing patients in this role
- You will primarily be quality checking work and information and signing off on that
- On-the-job training provided
Oversee EMT/LPN/RN performing the following tasks:
Determine plasma donor suitability based on company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). This includes:
Review of medical health histories
Review of plasmapheresis procedure, hazards, potential adverse reactions, and specific immunization programs if applicable
Providing informed consent
Counseling of donors regarding deferrals
Documentation of interactions with donors
Review of donor treatment and suitability following adverse events related to plasmapheresis.
Provide training for donor center medical personnel including, Physician Substitutes and other Physician(s).
Review lab results, as required, and exercise independent judgment to determine donor’s future suitability.
Perform CLIA Lab Director responsibilities for Moderate Complexity Testing.