Specialty: Family Practice
Job Number: 27055
- Immediate need
- Permanent; Full-time
- Outpatient Only
- Provide comprehensive primary care to seniors with a focus on preventative medicine
- Managed Care experience ideal
- Schedule is typically Monday - Friday 8 AM – 5 PM
- No late nights, no weekends, no hospital work required
- Low patient panel to provide quality care for your patients
- Phone Call rotation is only 1 week per year
Compensation and Benefits
- Attractive salary and bonus based on quality and not quantity
- Benefit package includes: malpractice, medical benefits, vacation days and 7 company holidays, life insurance, CME time, a retirement plan with a 3 percent match, and up to $10K relocation assistance.
- San Antonio, TX – located in South Central Texas.
- San Antonio is a great place to live with affordable real estate, low taxes, small-town feel, big-city amenities, a major sports team (the San Antonio Spurs basketball team), mild winters, and a booming economy.
- Experience in Outpatient primary care required
- Bi-lingual English / Spanish required
- Active state license