Specialty: Nurse Practitioner
Job Number: 27848
- Seeking a Board-Certified Nurse Practitioner for a growing Hepatology and Liver Transplant program
- Bi-lingual Vietnamese / English
- Recent NP or PA graduates are welcome to apply.
- Experience in private chronic care management specialty practice or as a RN in CCU, critical care unit or IMCU is a must.
- Applicants must have a valid Texas license and ACLS certification.
- This can be a full-time or a part-time position.
- This private hepatology practice is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic certified advanced Nurse Practitioner or certified Physician Assistant.
- Successful applicants will possess excellent interpersonal, clinical and communications skills, to provide hepatology care in both clinic and hospital settings in collaboration with board certified Hepatologist
- Join a supportive environment, Located in Houston’s world-famous Texas Medical Center
- Monday - Friday
- Hybrid of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Competitive salary
- Full Benefits to include 401(k), Health insurance, Paid time off
- Houston and surrounding communities are family oriented with good schools and a stable economy, boasting a reasonable housing market.
- Houston has one of the largest medical communities in the United States, offering numerous professional opportunities and the chance to work with some of the best medical professionals in the world. Houston also has a relatively low cost of living, diverse community, and a warm, sunny climate, making it an attractive place for doctors to live and work.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.