Job Number: 29262
- Multispecialty group is recruiting a biliary trained gastroenterologist recently trained or just completing fellowship to join our highly regarded group of 7 gastroenterologists in Greensboro, North Carolina.
- As part of the largest physician-owned group in the area, we enjoy a broad primary care referral base for our group, enabling us to focus exclusively on consultative and procedural gastroenterology.
- We enjoy excellent referral relationships within a highly collegial medical community, professional stability and good profitability.
- Outpatient procedures are done predominantly at the Endoscopy Center, an accredited facility with 4 first-class procedure rooms and an outstanding support staff, located in the same building as the Gastroenterology office.
- From ERBE coagulators to Olympus 190-series scopes, we have chosen top-of-the-line equipment for the Eagle Endoscopy Center to allow us to give the best patient care possible.
- Inpatient consults and procedures on hospitalized patients are done at the 500-bed located across the street from the Eagle Gastroenterology office, and at the 150-bed Hospital, approximately 5 minutes from the office.
- The ideal candidate for this position will be a “people person” with biliary training and ERCP skills.
- Competitive initial guaranteed salary during the non-shareholder period of employment, plus a productivity bonus opportunity during the non-shareholder period of employment.
- Equal shareholdership for the GI office is available for new graduates after 2 fiscal years.
- The shareholder income distribution formula is almost entirely productivity based. GI call will be “1 in 6” rotation.
- COVID-19 and Influenza vaccine required as a condition of employment