Specialty: Family Medicine
Job Number: 29342
- Our team of dedicated Primary Care Physicians emphasizes proactive health screening, comprehensive evaluation and diagnosis for symptoms, and expert management and treatment of conditions.
- For our patients with complex conditions, we provide care coordination and enhanced communication with multiple specialists who are part of our patients’ care teams.
- We are dedicated to leveraging an innovative clinical model and optimizing its implementation. delve into patient-focused practice while embracing a team and value-based population health management approach.
- Our clinics operate within a supportive, team-based model centered around the patient, delivering care that's collaborative, and culturally sensitive
- Opportunities for research and academic engagement. World-class integrated specialty network.
- Ongoing professional and developmental support. Reasonable panel sizes and session expectations. Collaborative, team-based care, alongside dedicated professionals.
- Embedded services within practices.
- Seamless integration with EPIC and access to the extensive network.
- A competitive salary with a structured 3-year ramp-up period and sign-on bonuses for those who qualify.
- A unique value-based compensation plan emphasizing patient- centric care over RVU metrics.
- Opportunity for teaching and precepting medical students and residents, with faculty appointment through Harvard Medical School