Job Number: 26170
- Offering a highly competitive compensation plan with a full benefits package including:
- Professional liability including Tail Coverage
- Life, Health and Dental and Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- Vacation Days and CME Allowance
- Relocation Assistance
- BC/BE Internal medicine or Family Practice physician
- 7on/7off Block schedule 7a-7p and option to be on call at night
- 40 bed hospital
- No ICU – may need to manage Bi-Pap as there are surgeries done and sometimes people need to get extra support.
- Most super sick patients are transferred and not admitted
- No procedures
- APP support most times from 4p-12a
- Average census is around 12
- Supportive ED Staff at night with bridging orders
- Graduating Residents and Fellows are encouraged to apply
Excellent opportunity for a BC/BE internal medicine physician or graduating resident or fellow to be a part of a growing and dynamic group. Opportunity to work alongside well-respected specialists. You will provide all aspects of hospital medicine for an adult population.
The middle of Michigan is a wonderful place to live and work –– truly, the best of both worlds.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.