Job Number: 26169
- Offering a highly competitive compensation plan with a full benefits package including:
- Professional liability including Tail Coverage
- Life, Health and Dental and Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- Vacation Days and CME Allowance
- Relocation Assistance
- BC/BE Internal medicine or Family Practice physician
- 7on/7off Block schedule 3 different shifts offered 7a-7p 10a-8p and 7p-7a
- Working with 1 other Physicians and 1 APP
- Open ICU – VENT MANAGEMENT required – no intubations
- No Procedures
- Pulmonologist available 24/7
- Graduating Residents and Fellows are encouraged to apply
- Specialty Support – Cardiology, Ortho, Anesthesia, General Surgery, OBGYN
Excellent opportunity for a BC/BE internal medicine physician or graduating resident or fellow to be a part of a growing and dynamic group. Opportunity to work alongside well-respected specialists. You will provide all aspects of hospital medicine for an adult population.
The middle of Michigan is a wonderful place to live and work –– truly, the best of both worlds.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.