Block Schedule Neurohospitalist Physician Opportunity - 2 Hours from Philadelphia, PA
Large Health System is actively recruiting four BE/BC Neurohospitalist Physicians to join their rapidly expanding neurosciences department. Team of two in each location with a physician assistant and supported by the system-based team with expertise in all neurologic specialties, including neurodiagnostic services.
About the Position:
· 7 days on/7 days off schedule, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. (Monday to Thursday) then Friday 8a - Monday 8a 24 hours
· Night call covered by community-based, employed neurology team
· See 15 patients per day (neurologist and APP)
· Focus on new consults and complex patient management
· Advanced practitioners provide follow-up and continuing care
· Our facility is a primary stroke center
· EEG is a plus, but not required. Routine EEG and continuous monitoring available.
· Board certified or board eligible in neurology
· Will consider 2021-2022 residency graduates.
· Commitment to providing high-quality, compassionate care to patients
· Team oriented with ability to provide personalized patient care and demonstrate clinical outcomes
· Competitive base salary, plus commencement and retention bonus
· Health, life and disability insurance
· Medical malpractice insurance
· Defined contribution plan; 403(b) plan with employer match
· Professional dues
· CME time
· Relocation Allowance
We are located about 2 hours from Philadelphia. Our community offers excellent schools, lower costs of living and extraordinary history.
Contact Scott Scheinman at 561-413-9455 or email firstname.lastname@example.org