The Department of Radiology and Imaging Sciences with Indiana University Health Physicians is seeking a breast imaging radiologist for a clinical position. The position will provide services at multiple academic and community hospitals and outpatient imaging facilities that are equipped with state-of-the-art equipment including digital - Department of Radiology and Imaging is seeking a breast imaging radiologist
- Clinical position
- Provide services at multiple hospitals and outpatient imaging facilities
- Facilities outfitted with state-of-the-art equipment including digital tomosynthesis, automated breast ultrasound and breast MR.
- Work primarily at dedicated breast imaging sites
- Responsible for basic general radiology coverage at some sites during the day and on call.
- Responsibilities include teaching and lecturing residents and breast imaging fellows.
- Must be proficient in all phases of breast imaging including MRI and intervention.
- Radiology board certified or eligible requird
?- Additionally, interest or experience in research, global health, population health/destination services, or IT expertise is desired but not required.