Specialty: Radiology - Breast
Job Number: 28374
- Non-academic Breast Imaging Radiologist Positions - 100% Breast Imaging, No general radiology
- Mass General Brigham (MGB) is recruiting fellowship-trained breast radiologists to be part of the MGB initiative to bring high-level radiology services to communities in and around the Boston area, as well as other locations in Massachusetts and New Hampshire.
- Ability to work near home with locations throughout Massachusetts, including the South Shore, Metro West, and North Shore areas, as well as New Hampshire
- Work environments in both hospitals and outpatient centers, as well as some remote reading opportunities with at-home workstations
- Comprehensive breast imaging services such as breast tomosynthesis, dedicated breast sonographers, wireless needle localization, breast health nurse navigators, and tumor board conferences
- Standardized protocols, resources, and equipment across academic and community locations facilitating the delivery of high-quality healthcare in the community
- Integrated reading platform with all breast imaging modalities displayed on one unified PACS, designed to enable radiologist workflow and enhance patient care, with high level IT support
- Full time and part-time options are available
- Competitive compensation structure with benefits including Health, Vision, Dental, Malpractice, CME, and Retirement
- Located on the North Shore of Massachusetts, only 15 miles north of Boston. This region features all the advantages of proximity to a wonderful metropolitan area. Boston has a rich history, diverse neighborhoods, and legacy of arts, culture, and education, Boston has something for everyone.