Specialty: Nurse Anesthetist
Job Number: 27731
Our nurse anesthetists are self-directed, empowered, and accountable for the direct supervision of all team members delivering care to assigned patients. Be part of a supportive and family-oriented team within a department that offers a strong, growth-oriented culture
- Enjoy flexible scheduling, generous time off, excellent work-life balance, and overtime opportunities
- Practice includes a variety of case types including General, Pediatric, Vascular, ENT, GI, GU, GYN, EP, Robotics, Thoracic, Orthopedics, OB, Transplant, and IR.
- Practice in an environment that is safe, medically directed, and affords CRNAs the opportunity to practice in a high functioning capacity that is very collegial and collaborative.
- Graduate from an approved school of nursing and hold current Pennsylvania licensure
- Graduate from an AANA accredited nurse anesthesia program
- Successful completion of the certification examination or board eligible as defined by the AANA
- Comply with criteria for biennial recertification as defined by the AANA Council on Recertification
About South Central Pennsylvania
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life, Disability and Malpractice Insurance
- Retirement- Defined contribution plan; 403(b) plan with employer match
- CME time off and allowance, with dues paid separately
- Commencement Bonus
· Features both rural and suburban living and boasts an abundance of sports, arts, cultural events, and entertainment.
· Close to historically significant areas such as Gettysburg and world-famous Hershey Park and Hershey's Chocolate World.
· Offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania's top colleges and universities.
· Area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20% of Pennsylvania.
· With affordable homes — a composite cost of living index of 99.7, compared to 101.2 in Philadelphia — it's a great place to grow a career and family.
· Listed among Forbes.com “America's Most Livable Cities,” and ranked in U.S. News & World Report's “Best Cities to Live” in 2017, we are a two- to three-hour drive away from New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C.