163 Van Buren Rd Suite 1
Specialty: Nurse Anesthetist
Job Number: 23089
Medical Center currently has a need for one full-time CRNA to assist with staffing our five Operating Rooms. Cary’s OR performs an average of 210 cases per month, including approximately 20 births per month. Our surgical suites have state-of-the-art anesthesia equipment, and CRNA’s are encouraged to practice as active independent members of the Anesthesia Team. Hours are typically 7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. with minimal trauma. Our Surgery percentages generally average 50% general surgeries, including eyes and urology; 25% Orthopedics; 10% OB/GYN; and 15% other surgeries. Head/heart cases are not performed.
CRNA call responsibility is one in five, and our average call back is reasonable and manageable. Certification in BLS and ACLS, with AANA Certification and Maine Licensure are required.
Currently there are three full-time CRNA’s and two full-time Anesthesiologists on staff. Our Anesthesia department employs a Medical Supervision model which allows great flexibility and autonomy for our CRNA’s.
We continually strives to be the “Employer and Provider of Choice” in healthcare here in Northern Maine and beyond. Our CRNA’s are employees of the hospital and are offered a highly competitive annual salary – which is negotiable based on experience, plus an additional call pay stipend. We offer relocation assistance, forgivable educational loan assistance, and continuing education assistance. In addition, we provide the following employee benefits:
- Heath Insurance (employee and family coverage options)
- Medical and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts (FSA)
- Pharmacy prescription coverage
- Over-the-counter medication purchase options
- Dental (employee and family coverage options)
- Basic Life Insurance (employer paid coverage at 1x annual salary)
- Dependent and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan (457b and 401a)
- Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance – VESP
- Employee discount on hospital services
- Employee discount on community services / products
- BLS and ACLS Certified with AANA Certification
- Maine Licensure
- Skill requirements include General, Spinal, Obstetrical, Pediatric and Thoracic
Anesthesia except open heart; Bier Block, Ventilation Management in the OR,
(establishing and maintaining an airway; various modes of ventilation); and
- Preferred skills would include epidural and peripheral nerve block expertise.
Contact Scott Scheinman at email@example.com or 561-413-9455
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.