1441 Florida Avenue
Specialty: Surgery - Cardio-Thoracic
Job Number: 24892
- MSG with 100+ primary care docs.
- Will consider CVS or CTS.
- Call is shared 1:3.
- No local VS, so those cases are available as well
- Traditional practice set up with 80% inpatient/20% outpatient.
- Schedule: Clinic is 1 full day per week 8-5. The rest is hospital time with varied hours. Some days slow, maybe 4-6 hour some days 8-12 hours.
- Clinic 1 day per week with the option of adding pts throughout the week if urgent situations arise.
- Patient census per day: CLINIC 10-15 HOSPITAL 5-15
- EMR: Clinic Athena, Hospital Cerner
- PA/NP at the hospital to help manage patients pre and post op. This is where the majority of the work happens.
- Very good, seasoned team to help out in the office. Two other cardiac surgeons in a very busy group in one of the largest multispecialty groups in the market.
- The group has an active TAVR program, ECMO capabilities and an experienced robotic valve replacement team for interested physicians.
- TAVR program, ECMO added in 2020 and they have a trained OR surgery team for robotic valve replacement work for candidates interested in robotic heart procedures.
- Seeking a dynamic surgeon with at least three years of experience and ready to go on Day 1.
- H1b support available
- Great location in North Central Valley, 1.5 hrs from downtown San Francisco
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.