- BC/BE Cardiologist to help expand coverage into Southern Illinois market
- Primary clinic location in Mattoon, with one day per week in satelite clinic
- Shared 1:4 call
- Responsibilities nclude inpatient consultations, stress testing, EKG/Echo/Nuclear Medicine.
- Certification in Nuclear Medicine preferred
This is an employed position with a progressive and financially secure health system. Find your work/life balance in family-centered communities. Join a strong team of employed physicians offering direct referrals.
- $550,000 base salary with 2 year guarantee; then uncapped wRVU production
- Signing bonus and retention bonus available
- Relocation assistance available
- Strong pension plan
- Health, vision, dental, life and disability coverage
- 33 paid days off (264 hours) annually (includes holiday/sick/vacation)
- CME – 5 days (40 hours)
You won’t find a better organization or group. Located between two communities of about 20,000 people each. Employee (including physician) turnover is well below the national average. The communities are family-friendly with lots of outdoor activities and sports. Enjoy a small-town feel with all of the amenities you need including a university. Also, less than 1 hr to University of Illinois, 2 hrs to St. Louis and Indianapolis.