Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist needed so that we can meet the community needs while responding to the need of our staff. Our CRNAs play a crucial role in the success of a variety of medical procedures.
* Full-time position (5 days, 40 hours)
* 1:6 call, 7a-7a (24 hours) 1-2 calls on weekdays, weekend call = 7a Friday to 7a Monday,
3-5 calls average . Post call day off
* 5 ORs running daily (including 1 endo) with 5 surgeons scheduled per day
* 80% Outpatient, 20% Inpatient, 97% Adult, 3% Peds.
* McKesson Paragon EMR
* Procedures include: general surgery, ENT, GYN, orthopedics, GI
* CRNAs are required to perform labor epidurals, spinals, LPs and ultrasound guided
brachial plexus blocks.
* General, regional and neuraxial anesthesia and analgesia to include labor epidurals
* Proficiency in placing central lines preferred but not required.
* CPR, ACLS, and PALS certification required.
* Salary range: $190,000 to $210,000 (including 1:6 call)
* 30 days per year (holiday, vaca, sick, etc) PTO
* $1m/$3m malpractice with tail
* CME funds and days
* Relocation and Sign On bonus available