3100 SW 62 Avenue
Specialty: Psychiatry - Child and Adolescent
Job Number: 27263
- The position is primarily a clinical position related to the diagnosis, treatment and clinical management of pediatric patients in a multidisciplinary environment that includes physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners, clinical scientists and social workers.
- The position offers a mix of general and high acuity pediatric patients in outpatient and inpatient settings.
- The position also includes teaching and supervision of medical residents and provides opportunities to participate in research and publishing.
- Board certified or eligible in the appropriate subspecialty(ies).
- Current BCLS-CPR card.
- Florida medical license, DEA.
- MD or DO degree from accredited medical school.
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
- Miami is most famous for its amazing weather and beaches, and they are spectacular, but the city also offers many unexpected gems. The best place to start is the diverse array of neighborhoods, where visitors are encouraged to explore the cultural roots that make Miami an incredible melting pot. Discover the heritage of the Caribbean in Little Haiti, or the city’s Bahamian foundations in West Coconut Grove. Get immersed in the African-American experience of Historic Overtown or the thriving Miccosukee Native American community in South Dade.