Clinic Medical Director Physician - Erlanger, KY - Near Cincinnati

Erlanger, KY 41025

Employment Type: Permanent Specialty: Occupational Medicine Job Number: 29476

Job Description

  • In this role we are looking for experience with Occupational Medicine and/or Urgent Care, or interested in making a career move to Occupational Medicine.
  • We have a robust training program along with excellent Leadership support in the market.  The position offers great life/work balance with a company in a collegial work environment!
  • Physicians spend 90% of their time clinically treating patients; the remaining 10% focused on recruiting, business metrics, patient/client happiness and center management.
  • This role offers an opportunity for physicians to blend their love of patient care with their management skills, working for the leader in the workplace health industry.
  • Procedural skills are required (suture, splinting, etc.) 
  • At least 2 years of experience is preferred
  • Ability to see 3-4 patients/hour 
  • Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
  • Many of our clinics offer working hours M-F, 8 to 5, no nights, no weekends, no holidays – along with 30+ days off a year.
  • Training provided in our best-in-class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
  • Center Achievement Bonuses
  • Medical Malpractice Coverage
  • CME Allowance/Time
  • 401(k) with Employer Match
  • Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
  • Life Insurance/Disability
  • Colleague Referral Bonus Program
  • Board Certification / Eligibility highly preferred
  • Occupational Medicine experience preferred, but we are willing to train otherwise qualified candidates in this area of medicine
  • Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
  • Graduate of accredited MD or DO program of accredited university
  • Unrestricted DEA license for state of jurisdiction
  • Must be eligible to participate in Medicare

Send an email reminder to:

Share This Job:

Related Jobs:

Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.

About Erlanger, KY

Ready to kickstart your career in Erlanger, Kentucky? Explore our extensive list of job opportunities in this vibrant region offering a blend of Southern charm and modern amenities. Nestled near the bustling city of Cincinnati, Erlanger boasts a rich culture with attractions like the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport, the picturesque Boone County Arboretum, and the charming MainStrasse Village filled with historic buildings and unique boutiques. Indulge in local delicacies like Cincinnati-style chili or catch a game of the Cincinnati Reds at the Great American Ball Park. With diverse job prospects and a welcoming community, Erlanger is the perfect place to take your career to new heights. Start your job search today and discover the endless possibilities this region has to offer.