Specialty: Occupational Medicine
Job Number: 27602
- Center Medical Directors spend their time clinically treating patients and in addition, they hold the responsibilities that are focused on recruiting, business metrics, patient/client happiness and center management.
- This role offers an opportunity for physicians to blend their love of patient care with their management skills, working for the leader in the workplace health industry.
- Our Center Medical Directors are a vital part of a dedicated team of clinicians committed to exceptional patient care. Additionally, they facilitate efficient and effective center operations by balancing the dynamics of patient care and leadership within a clinical environment.
- Clinic Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- Leadership that focuses on people development, specifically mentoring, training and developing clinical staff and colleagues
- Execute daily effective and optimal patient care management
- Ensure optimal execution of clinical model playbook as well as identify indicators for clinical improvement while also confirming accurate records/billing
- Build an appropriate treatment environment throughout center that follows State Practice Act/Rules and Regulations/ WC Regulations
- Board Certification / Eligibility highly preferred
- Occupational Medicine experience preferred, but are willing to train otherwise qualified candidates in this area of medicine
- Ability to obtain state medical license
- Graduate of accredited MD or DO program of accredited university
- Unrestricted DEA license
- Must be eligible to participate in Medicare
- Many of our clinics offer working hours M-F, 8 to 5, no nights, no weekends, no holidays – along with 30+ days off a year.
- Training provided in Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Center Achievement Bonuses
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- CME Allowance/Time
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability