Specialty: Neurology - Behavioral
Job Number: 27734
- Seeking a Cognitive/Behavioral Neurologist to join our growing Neurology department practice in Harrisburg, Pa.
- Practice includes general neurology along with the opportunity to build a specialized clinic in aging-related cognitive health and Neurodegeneration.
About the Position:
- Primarily outpatient-based services with inpatient rotations
- Comprehensive Neuroscience team including 2 neuropsychologists, neurodiagnostics and outpatient social workers.
- Strong referral sources, including specialized geriatric medicine providers/program
- Neuropsychology testing available along with neurodiagnostics
- 3 community hospitals and 3 outpatient sites
- Call rotated equally among partners, Telemed available for acute needs
- See 10-15 patients per day
- Practice includes general neurology alon with the opportunity to build a specialized clinic in aging-related cognitive health and neurodegeneration
- Medical degree - M.D., D.O. or foreign equivalent
- Completion of an accredited residency program
- BC/BE in Neurology and Cognitive/Behavioral neurology fellowship training or foreign equivalent
- Will consider fellowship graduates
- Excellence in patient care with special interests in neurodegeneration
- Competitive base salary, plus commencement and retention bonus
- Health, life and disability insurance
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Defined contribution plan; 403(b) plan with employer match
- Professional dues
- CME time
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid holidays
- Relocation Allowance
- Southcentral Pennsylvania offers endless possibilities: city excitement, rural respite, and suburban family life and community can all be found here. Enjoy excellent work/life balance with easy commutes to work. In addition to fabulous dining, we offer an abundance of sports, arts, cultural events, and entertainment. We are close to historically significant areas such as Gettysburg and world-famous HersheyPark and Hershey’s Chocolate World.
- The area offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania’s top colleges and universities.
- Area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20% of Pennsylvania.
- With affordable homes—a composite cost of living index of 99.7, compared to 101.2 in Philadelphia—it’s a great place to grow a career and family.
- Listed among Forbes.com “America’s Most Livable Cities,” and ranked in U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Cities to Live,” we are a two to three-hour drive away from New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C.