1900 South Ave , H02-009
Specialty: Neurology - Cognitive
Job Number: 25402
Seeking a BC/BE Cognitive/Behavioral Neurologist or Neuropsychiatrist for a practice within our Division of Neuroscience, which includes Neurosurgery, PM&R, Pain Medicine, Neurology and Neuropsychology.
You will join 10 Physician and 4 Associate Staff colleagues in the department of Neurology, including a Neuropsychiatrist, and have opportunity for a purely cognitive/behavioral practice, or could be combined with a general practice.
- Teaching and Research are well supported. Teach medical students, FM and IM residents, and help start a Cognitive/Behavioral Fellowship! You may also achieve Faculty appointment with UW Madison School of Medicine.
- Participate in the further development and growth of our MiND Clinic, a multidisciplinary neuro-cognitive disorder clinic including an APNP, RNs, a social worker, Neuropsychology, and Neuropsychiatry
- Join a team and organization who are welcoming, collegial, and who care deeply about members of our community
- Gundersen is the first known health system in the nation to offset 100% of our fossil fuel use with local renewable energy!
- Participate in Medical Foundation's Global Partners Program, working to create sustained connections with the Oglala Sioux Tribe on the Pine Ridge Reservation, S.D., and Yetebon, Ethiopia, as well as engaging in meaningful relationships with local schools to foster resilience in students, teachers and families
La Crosse is a historic, vibrant city nestled between bluffs and the legendary Mississippi River. La Crosse boasts some of the best outdoor recreation, excellent schools including three universities, affordable housing in safe neighborhoods, an endless variety of live entertainment and breathtaking beauty, making this a great place to call home.
Enrich every life with us, and the life that is enriched could ultimately be yours.
Contact Scott Scheinman at 561-413-9455 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Physician-led, integrated healthcare system
- 325-bed medical center
- Level II Trauma Center
- 65+ regional clinics and hospitals
- 5 affiliate critical access hospitals
- 900+ clinicians
- 8,000+ employees serving more than 21 counties in Western Wisconsin, Southeast Minnesota, and Northeast Iowa