1515 Delhi Street, Suite 100
Job Number: 28260
- This opportunity is 7 on/7 off with rotating day and weekend shifts. Our current hospitalist team consists of 6 physicians with 3 nurse practitioners.
- Medical Group is an independent physician owned multispecialty group who prides ourselves on providing high quality healthcare to patients of all ages, in hopes of being their preferred choice, while continuing to grow.
- Medical Group has over 60 Providers, 350 employees and growing.
- Specialties include - Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Allergy, Dermatology, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Nephrology, Oncology, Pulmonary & Critical Care, Travel Medicine, as well as a robust Hospitalist Program
- 8 Primary & Specialty Care Clinics. Four Dialysis Units. Ancillary Services: high complexity laboratory, imaging including general radiology, mammography, ultrasound, DEXA, and CT
- Owned and governed by physician shareholders - the decisions aren't made in a boardroom by hospital executives on behalf of the physician
- Competitive Salary with sign-on bonuses
- Partnership offered after the first full year of employment
- Health, life, dental, disability and malpractice insurances are paid 100% by group
- 401K and profit-sharing
- Relocation and CME allowance
- 4 weeks of vacation
- Dubuque is located on the scenic bluffs overlooking the Mississippi River, which has been named one of the Best American Riverfronts by USA Today. Dubuque was named by Forbes as the Best of Small Cities to Raise a Family, one of the Ten Great Places to Live, and one of the Best Communities for Young People. In 2018, Iowa was ranked No. 1 Best State by U.S. News and World Report, including rankings of No. 3 in healthcare, No. 5 in education, and No. 1 in infrastructure.
- With a population of 60,000, Dubuque is a perfect balance of small city life and modern amenities. Dubuque is just an easy drive from larger metropolitan areas of Chicago, Des Moines, Iowa City, and Madison, WI.