Job Number: 20488
- Diagnose, prevent and treat problems with teeth or mouth tissue
- Remove decay, fill cavities, examine x-rays, place protective plastic sealants on children's teeth, and diagnosis and treatment for fractured teeth
- perform corrective surgery on gums and supporting bones to treat gum disease
- extract teeth and make molds and measurements for dentures to replace missing teeth
- Provide dental education
- Supervise hygienist and dental assistant
One of the largest physician groups in Southwest Georgia and one of our region’s largest Community Health Centers. Our organization provides high quality health care to residents across nine Southwest Georgia counties.
We are comprised of 27 locations, 26 clinical sites, a pharmacy, and one administrative location. Additionally, our physician group includes over 70 providers that specialize in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Midwifery, Podiatry, Behavioral Health, Optometry, and Dentistry.