Job Number: 23270
Job #23270: Dermatologist needed Full-time or Part-time options – Northern Vermont
- Board Certified Dermatologist
- MD or DO
- We understand and recognize the need for a healthy balance between your career and your life. With our variety of options, you will have the opportunity to select shifts and units that really work with busy lifestyles.
- Full-time or Part-time
- Vermont Medical License
- Good interpersonal skills
- Compassionate and sensitive to patients’ need and concerns
- Candidate will consult with patients and perform examinations to determine skin ailments, diagnose patients and establish treatment plans. Prescribe mediation, perform skin therapy treatment and perform non-intrusive surgery. Remove samples for testing and biopsies. Refer patients to other specialists as appropriate. Educate patients on proper skin health care.
- Competitive compensation to be discussed by client
- Benefits to include: Health care coverage, Dental care coverage, Vision coverage, Retirement Plan with matching contributions, Paid time off program, Disability coverage, Tuition reimbursement, Wellness programs, and many more.
Join a solid team that consists of hard working and dedicated professionals who not only provide exceptional care to our patients and who also foster a cooperative and supportive work environment unlike any other.
Terrific place to raise a family. Outdoor recreation abounds, including hiking, cycling, downhill skiing, cross country skiing, fishing, hunting, snowmobiling, and golf. Live and work where others come to play.
If interested contact Noelle at 561-509-5928 or Noelle@ihcrecruiting.com