1900 South Ave , H02-009
Job Number: 28517
- Seeking a BC/BE general dermatologist to work at its Onalaska, Wisconsin location (~15 minutes rom the main campus in La Crosse).
- You will join a well-established dermatology team of general/cosmetic/surgical dermatologists and Mohs surgeons.
- A four day workweek can be accommodated for full time positions. If a less than full time position is desired, we can accommodate that!
- Your practice will consist of general medical dermatology with opportunities for dermatologic surgery (regular and cosmetic), within one of the nation's largest multi-specialty group practices. Services currently offered include MOHS Surgery, Photodynamic Therapy, PUVA, Broad and Narrow Band UVB, Vascular Laser Treatment and multiple IPL's.
- The system has over 900 medical, dental, and associate staff and a 325-bed teaching hospital with a Level II trauma and emergency center. Our medical clinics, rural hospitals, vision centers and other facilities serve a regional population of more than 650,000 in three states.
- This unique practice opportunity will allow you to enjoy a balanced lifestyle in the exquisite Upper Mississippi River Valley and beautiful bluff country of Southwestern Wisconsin.
- The area offers exceptional four-season recreational activities, excellent public and private schools, diverse cultural activities, a low crime rate, and a strong economy.
- Our compensation and loan forgiveness packages, retirement plan and CME opportunities are very competitive.